Antique and Art Exchange, a partnership formed in California, operates and owns www.aaxsf.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site you agree to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US DIRECTLY
• Your user name, password and e-mail address at the time you register for the first time.
• Shipping and billing address, zip code and credit card information.
• Preference information (such as specific styles or objects that you prefer).
• Session cookies: They expire when your visit to our site ends and are automatically erased Information that your browser sends us. The information we collect via these cookies is limited to:
o your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your geographic location as determined by your IP address, your browser type and operating system.
o Date and time you access the Site.
o Session information (page response times) and the pages from where you link to or from our Site.
• Persistent cookies: they stay in your browser after the session ends. We use them to understand your use of the site and helps us to improve our services and deliver a better user experience.
• Third party cookies: we permit limited third party providers to place cookies on our site. For instance, we utilize Google Analytics to examine the usage patterns of the Site, gain more accurate information of the pages visited and compile activity reports.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
• Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
• Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
• Diagnose or fix technology problems.
• For general commercial purposes including sending you communications about the products and services we believe you may be interested in.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PROFILE SETTINGS
You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
You may unsubscribe at any time from our email programs by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email message. We reserve the right to send you service announcements or similar administrative messages (for example, if we need to temporarily suspend our Site for maintenance), without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. In addition, because we must communicate with you about orders that you have placed, you cannot opt out of receiving emails relating to your orders.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping orders, fulfilling certain orders, processing payments, hosting our Site and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
STORING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service to secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Antique and Art Exchange cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.